Please carefully read our privacy notice as it details how we collect, use, disclose, retain, and protect your personal information. This notice applies to our website, and any services which refers to this privacy notice. Where you provide us with your personal information in any of the ways described in paragraph 2 below, you agree that we may use it as described in this privacy notice.
1. Who we are
Omega Product Services Ltd, 5 Woodside, Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, FY4 5PL: 0845 34 00 191
The company will act as your data controller and is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information.
2. How we collect information
We will collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide us with when you:
- register through our website, this may include your name, address, email address, and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your business.
- place an order using our sales team, this may include your name (including business name), address, contact (including telephone number and email address), and payment details;
- complete online forms (including call back requests),
- Or contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, Text, email or post.
We may enhance personal information we collect from you with information we obtain from third parties that are entitled to share that information; for example, information from credit agencies, search information providers, or public sources (e.g. for customer due diligence purposes), but in each case as permitted by applicable laws.
If you intend giving us personal information about someone else, you must ensure that before this information is provided to us you have their explicit consent to do so and that you explain to them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information and advise them to read our privacy notice.
3. How we use your information
You agree that we may use your information to:
- provide any information and services that you have requested;
- compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third parties;
- provide any products, services, and information that you have requested from us;
- manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities);
- provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal or prohibited activities, or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
- contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on your use of our products, and services);
- deliver targeted advertising, marketing, or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of our products and services;
We may retain information about you after the closure of any services. This information will be held and used for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention, and legitimate business purposes.
We may monitor and record our communications with you, including e-mails and phone conversations. Information which we collect may then be used for training purposes, quality assurance, to record details about our website and product/services you order from us or ask us about, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations generally.
4. Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
- any company partnered provider, for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, (e.g. global information and customer relationship management; and to provide you with any information, products, or services that you have requested);
- our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. delivery companies, payment processing providers, and those organisations we engage to help us send communications to you) so that they may help us to provide you with the products, services, and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- third parties used to facilitate payment transactions, for example clearing houses, clearing systems, financial institutions, and transaction beneficiaries;
- third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information (for example technical and product information
- credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
- regulators to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders;
- any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- any third party to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our, products, and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
6. Cookies, Analytics, and Traffic Data
How to disable cookies
You may be able to configure your browser or our website, application, or service to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our websites, applications, or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete, or reject cookies, see the Internet Advertising Bureau website www.youronlinechoices.co.uk.
7. Your information
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you would like to update your records or see a copy of the information that we hold about you, you can contact us at Data Protection Officer, Omega Product Services Ltd, 5 Woodside, Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, FY4 5PL or by email to email@example.com.
If you withdraw your consent to the use or of your personal information for purposes set out in our privacy notice, we may not be able to provide you with access to all applications, and services.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes or to comply with applicable laws and regulation. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without notifying you).
8. Changes to our privacy notice
We may change our privacy notice from time to time. We will always update the privacy notice on our website, so please try to read it when you visit the website (the ‘last updated’ reference tells you when we last updated our privacy notice).
9. Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our websi
If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Further information
If you would like further information about data protection, you can visit the Information Commissioner’s site at ico.org.uk.
Version 1.0 May 2018 – Edited and customised by: Omega Product Services Ltd, 5 Woodside, Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, FY4 5PL